Moving..need help ):

So this month my family and I will be moving out of state for work. It takes about 1-1/2 days to get to the location we’ll be staying at, does anyone know or have any ideas how I will be able to carry him along the way? What about his uvb & heating ?

Would not worry about UVB for 2 days. As for heat, just keep temps mild. 2 mornings without basking probably won't hurt but you could keep give him a little incandescent lighting in the morning (at the hotel?) Before you leave.

If you have the space, pack him in a pop-up mesh laundry bin - you can get them at Target for under $5. Zip tie a fake vine in there so he's got something to grip, and then head on your way. He'll be fine - I probably wouldn't feed him during the trip since he won't have the basking light to help him digest. Good luck!

If you have the space, pack him in a pop-up mesh laundry bin - you can get them at Target for under $5. Zip tie a fake vine in there so he's got something to grip, and then head on your way. He'll be fine - I probably wouldn't feed him during the trip since he won't have the basking light to help him digest. Good luck!
That’s exactly what I was trying to look for today! And didn’t stop buy Target even though I was just next door ugh lol but thank you!

Back
Top Bottom