Most exciting eggs of the year

drcrossfire

Avid Member
Well at least to me! The wait on these eggs will be a long one.... only 7 or 8 months... right??? I'm sure it will go by really really slowly...

These guys are from my little Splashette and the crazy colored Shazaam:

10488149_800739346632901_744642643967891021_n.jpg

The fantastic sire, Shazaam!
ShazamRightBroad_zpsbc664c9c.jpg

shazaaaam_zpsef601eb5.jpg

sHAAZAM5_zps0339647e.jpg

Dams sire, Splash:
splashssssss2copy_zpsef300e81.jpg

Dams Dams Sire, Flash (photo credit amazing blue reptiles):
pictureambilobe010.jpg

Dams Brother, Splash Jr:
splash2_zps44dfa4fd.jpg

Nice!!! Those babies will be awesome, no doubt about that. Chazaam is one one the best looking panthers ive seen.

Congrats Dan! Shazaam is an awesome chameleon and I'm sure the babies will be stunning. :) Any pictures of his lady? You know I love the girls too.

Congrats Dan! Shazaam is an awesome chameleon and I'm sure the babies will be stunning. :) Any pictures of his lady? You know I love the girls too.

Thanks !

And sorry. .. I'll try and get a photo of her later today! She just wasn't feeling it after all that digging

Damn that babies are gonna be epic! Too bad i don't live in the US otherwise i would have done something irresponsible to get my hands on one of his babies :p

If you don't mind me asking, what incubation substrate is that your using?

Damn that babies are gonna be epic! Too bad i don't live in the US otherwise i would have done something irresponsible to get my hands on one of his babies :p

If you don't mind me asking, what incubation substrate is that your using?

"too bad" ? Sounds more like "good thing" to me :)

Hate to catch you creepin into my reptile room!! Lol

That is repashy superhatch. I use it for all my reptiles, works great~

Hate waiting for eggs to hatch.... lol

breeding horses is just as bad - 11 mos ! and you only get ONE - I LOVE your chams !!! I am excited to see when they hatch too :) try not to look, a watched egg never boils ( or something like that :p ) hang in there :) lol

Well a couple good things about waiting for your eggs to hatch, you have eggs to wait for, :) they are closer that they were months ago - so time is slowly going by, and last those will be some beautiful chams. panthers have gotten so much more colorful than when I kept them years ago. It does make a person consider -- but no I will stay on my path - or I hope I will.:eek:

Well a couple good things about waiting for your eggs to hatch, you have eggs to wait for, :) they are closer that they were months ago - so time is slowly going by, and last those will be some beautiful chams. panthers have gotten so much more colorful than when I kept them years ago. It does make a person consider -- but no I will stay on my path - or I hope I will.:eek:

Come back to us Laurie. .... join us on the dark side

Back
Top Bottom