Most comfortable sleeping position ever!

Ferrah88

So, I got Yuki a new viv recently as some of you may know. It seems that she now has a new favourite place to sleep! Let me tell you, it looks "really comfortable"! She's been sleeping like this for the past week, on the same branch, in the same position. It's not like she doesn't have enough branches either! I don't know why she does it, but I figured I would snap a picture before she decides to select a new position to sleep in! :D

sfw2zl.jpg

At least she doesn't look fat while sleeping!

It's almost like when light's go out, its 'FREEZE! ..go to sleep'.

I would ALMOST believe that, except she goes in to this position 30 minutes before! She gives me the oddest looks when I look at her and shake my head. She's just a bit odd! Doesn't look comfortable to me, but she seems to like it! :p

I seen mine sleep like that a few times before I put more twigs in she would also hang her self like a hammock

Like so hanging in the leaves just before lights out

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.5 KB · Views: 155
My little panther likes to sleep in the same spot every night but he just curls like most chameleons. Hilarious sleeping postion!!!:)

wow that picture is crazy. what a funny position. My chams seem to find spots they sleep in but have been in really weird positions also. once I tried to move my female cause she was literally like both back legs hanging in the air. when I went to go move her she got a little pissed at me :D

I left her alone and she was just fine in the morning.

funny our chams are

wow that picture is crazy. what a funny position. My chams seem to find spots they sleep in but have been in really weird positions also. once I tried to move my female cause she was literally like both back legs hanging in the air. when I went to go move her she got a little pissed at me :D

I left her alone and she was just fine in the morning.

funny our chams are

Reminds me of the second night Midori was with us...she still wasn't used to when the lights go out and got caught on a really large pothos leaf. I caught the poor girl hanging from one back leg, sleeping. I think the leaf was too big and she slid down. Needless to say I picked her up and moved her to a better position. She didn't get mad with me, but she did puff up, wondering what was going on! She went straight to sleep after :D

Omar is good at finding a strange position to sleep in too. I have thought many times that I am glad I am not a chameleon and how is it that he doesn't end up on the floor! I am just amazed that they can get proper rest in such weird positions.

Back
Top Bottom