Morph Breed

Chameleonboyboy

Hi to all, just a curious question.

Anyone ever happen to see a Flay x ambobile Chameleon?

Is there a Difference if its a Male flay X a Female ambobile or the other way round.

This is only for discussion and hope anyone would not get the wrong idea that i am going for a cross breed.

Cheers
Chamboyboy:)

You mean Faly?

People cross things all the time.

Most people wont cross a faly though because there is alot of heated debates on the purity of the falys we have, so people dont want to dilute an already supposed diluted gene pool, or cross a pure line.

You mean Faly?

People cross things all the time.

Most people wont cross a faly though because there is alot of heated debates on the purity of the falys we have, so people dont want to dilute an already supposed diluted gene pool, or cross a pure line.

Hi Camimom, well i suppose faly is a locale or is it a cross? confused :confused::confused:

Hi Camimom, well i suppose faly is a locale or is it a cross? confused :confused::confused:

Nosy Faly is a locale. It is pure from the island of Nosy Faly.

Some of the Falys that people own that are here in the USA, some people believe they were crossed a long time ago with another locale, making them impure.

Others believe that the Falys they have are totally pure.

The problems come in when people try to sell a baby that some people believe is crossed and others dont.

While people may cross an ambilobe with a ambanja, most wont cross a Nosy faly because of the debates going on.

Falys are their own locale, but what Camimpm means is that a lot of the Falys in captivity may be heavily crossed (typically by accident) so people are working very hard to fix that.

I, for example, have a Faly x Ambanja cross that was an accident. The WC female wasn't what they thought she was.

Yea, I always love posting photos of him. He has an album on my profile of older photos, but this is my favorite one.

daedalusoutside14.jpg

No kidding! I mean I can understand the whole purity thing but on the other hand one thing I realized when I was looking at various species and locales and bloodlines is that at the end of the day they are going to be gorgeous no matter what. I can totally see the appeal of trying to get the traits of an existing definition of beauty as a breeder though. Like the true blue nosy be.

Back
Top Bottom