Morning Sleepy Head

Tonzo91

He just is about done with a shed (first shed with me) and is starting to show more red! His bloodline is Fireball! cant wait to see more :) Got him right when the lights turned on and he didn't have the chance to run from the camera!
IMG_1506.jpeg

He actually looks happy lol..mine are grumpy in the morning!! He looks happy compared to mine

Can’t say 100% but on FL Chams site this is what they say...

Introducing one of our gorgeous New Red Bar Ambilobe Panther Chameleon Breeders named Fireball. We have a handful ambilobe panther chameleon babies for sale out this incredible new bloodline. This particular Ambilobe Male Panther Chameleon is showing an amazing yellows and oranges with bright rich red barring. This is one of the most popular looks desired by collectors and hobbyists. Talk about an explosion of color! Now’s your chance to have an incredible ambilobe panther chameleon added to your collection or your ambilobe panther chameleon breeding project. Fireball is an extremely beautiful red barred ambilobe male. These baby ambilobe panther chameleons for sale definitely have the potential for show stopping looks!

Mine are 3 months and are just starting to show color, I think it's 6 months for them to be able to totally fire up, I would love to see how his colors are when he's mature, please repost!!

HOLY MOLY!!!!! yes!!! Please post again when he's mature, if you forget I will bump it!! if he comes out looking close to that..... that guy is their best of the best, meaning that out of the whole clutch, or 2, he is probably the only one that can turn that solid dark red, also having that solid bar pattern, I'd be happy with just shades of that color!! Yours will be awesome!

Last picture I can post will be end of Jan! I leave to go fishing in Alaska till April!!!! I already cant wait to come back home and see how he has changed!!!!!!!

-My wife will be taking care of Mr.Chamelieo and have been giving the run down from day one :) he should be in good hands, My kids have made it this far :p

My God that is a lot of red! Where did you get him?

Never mind. FLchams has this same photo.

If he turns out like his dad that is amazing.

As for the mornings the only grumpy one is my female. She just comes out when she is ready but my veiled and panther males are basking before I come down haha .

Last edited:
I bought a blue bar ambilobe from FL Chams... but I am thinking it is a fireball. As he grows into his colors, he shows red bars and a yellow body when he excites and in resting looks most similar to yours. Does yours have yellow body as well?

Back
Top Bottom