More pictures of my cute boy

bay1997

Established Member
I clean/change out Jameson’s reptile carpet every Thursday as well as clean the plastic leaves etc. and while I do this the young man sits in my little jade tree in the window.
Apparently I’m the worst mom in the world for trying to take him out of said jade tree and put him back in his enclosure. He hissed and fully puffed up. Even then he is just the absolute cutest.
I’m so obsessed with this little one!

Attachments

• E63B1A81-E12B-440E-9A04-924BE7EA269B.jpeg
    E63B1A81-E12B-440E-9A04-924BE7EA269B.jpeg
    287.2 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
I just love him! Get a drip pan you will like it better. The reptile carpets get nastyyyyyyyy even when cleaning each week.

I just love him! Get a drip pan you will like it better. The reptile carpets get nastyyyyyyyy even when cleaning each week.
That’s my game plan! A girl can only spend so much time cleaning up chameleon poop.
I talked my man creature into getting me a mist king and a drip pan situation as an early anniversary present lol

That’s my game plan! A girl can only spend so much time cleaning up chameleon poop.
I talked my man creature into getting me a mist king and a drip pan situation as an early anniversary present lol
OMG Man creature!!!!! Bahahahaha. I love it! Ohhhhh are you so excited! Your gonna love them as much as Jameson!

OMG Man creature!!!!! Bahahahaha. I love it! Ohhhhh are you so excited! Your gonna love them as much as Jameson!
I’m stoked! It’s also going to be nice not to be constantly worried about misting and making sure he’s drinking and getting his eyes good and clean when he needs it!
Amazon and Joshs frogs packages keep showing up on our door with more chameleon goodies, I told him once I got the mistking and drip pan we’d be set for awhile, seemed like a good compromise LOL

I’m stoked! It’s also going to be nice not to be constantly worried about misting and making sure he’s drinking and getting his eyes good and clean when he needs it!
Amazon and Joshs frogs packages keep showing up on our door with more chameleon goodies, I told him once I got the mistking and drip pan we’d be set for awhile, seemed like a good compromise LOL
Ohhh famous last words! Every time I say ok that’s the last thing I drop another 200 on something else :rolleyes:

Ohhh famous last words! Every time I say ok that’s the last thing I drop another 200 on something else :rolleyes:
They deserve it!
Part of the reason I accepted a better job was so Jameson and my dog could be even more spoiled lol. We don’t have kids yet so my heart belongs to our little animal babies :love:

They deserve it!
Part of the reason I accepted a better job was so Jameson and my dog could be even more spoiled lol. We don’t have kids yet so my heart belongs to our little animal babies :love:
Well enjoy it while you can. My daughter is my blessing but once you have a child your whole world gets flipped upside down. You have to find the balance between who you are and being a mother. So take the trip you have always wanted to take, do things that would be otherwise impossible as a parent, and enjoy being young and in love. Because once parenthood comes your needs come second as they should but it is easy to lose yourself and put off things you may want out of life in order to provide for your child in the manner you want to.
And that is my advice totally off Cham topic :smuggrin:

Well enjoy it while you can. My daughter is my blessing but once you have a child your whole world gets flipped upside down. You have to find the balance between who you are and being a mother. So take the trip you have always wanted to take, do things that would be otherwise impossible as a parent, and enjoy being young and in love. Because once parenthood comes your needs come second as they should but it is easy to lose yourself and put off things you may want out of life in order to provide for your child in the manner you want to.
And that is my advice totally off Cham topic :smuggrin:
This was so sweet!
I’m currently in school to be a veterinarian (my first year! Yay!) so we won’t be having any little people for a good while. I’m content with my reptile children for now haha

This was so sweet!
I’m currently in school to be a veterinarian (my first year! Yay!) so we won’t be having any little people for a good while. I’m content with my reptile children for now haha
Congrats! Well when you get done with Vet school you can give me the advice :p

Back
Top Bottom