More Photos of My Parsonii Cooper

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Lathis ask for some new photos of Cooper and a tail shot so here you go. I weighted him today and he's 463 grams. These were made last week. He's shedding yesterday and today.

cooper%2009112015%20003_zpszsg9zm2v.jpg

cooper%2009112015%20025_zpss4jkjpm0.jpg

cooper%2009112015%20030_zpswhqrteyg.jpg

cooper%2009112015%20042_zpsgxaseuub.jpg

cooper%2009112015%20069_zpsa1u8rfck.jpg

He's quite the stud, isn't he? Those back legs look like they belong to an elephant.:) Especially in the second pic.

I didn't choose the Croopie life. The Croopie life chose me.

Cooper is just tops! Absolutely beautiful photos.

Thank you for the nice comments everyone. Cooper is the man. :)

Ralph, Cooper is an orange eye and I believe Atlas is too. You got him from Garrett, right? You can double check with Garrett but I'm pretty sure his babies were orange eye. I'm not even sure there's such a thing as yellow eye. If Atlas's look yellow now, I bet they will darken up with age.

He looks awesome, Jann!!!

Garrett's were orange eyes, and as Jann said I bet his eyes will darken. BUT, I have seen pictures of orange eyes where the eyes actually look more yellow so it's possible :)

Chase

elephant legs

I love that comment!
Those are wonderful pix, are you a photographer? You should do a book just of photos like those! What kind of camera do you have?

He looks great Jann! I love that turquoise blue color:)
As to Ralph's comment, these are in fact "orange eyes", but there is quite a bit of variation in this morph of parsonii. I have babies with really orange eyes and some with yellow eyes, all from the same clutch. There are also orange eye types with black and red eyes, so I think the orange eye name isn't really that accurate. I wish we had better information on the locale specific traits for these guys.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 214
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 162
Absolutely stunning, Jan. Next time you're in there with a camera it would be fun for us mere mortals if you put a hand or a ruler to give us a better idea of size. Your pictures are always as good as the animals you keep. Well done.

Thank you for all the comments about Cooper and his photos. I love this boy so much, elephant legs and all!

Garrett, I've seen pictures of some of your babies growing up and they seem to have the same turquoise color as Cooper.

Greenwitch7, I certainly have enough photos for a book. :D My husband is our main picture taker and we have a Nikon camera.

Joe, I'll try to get a measurement. Chameleons are like accordions, when I try to measure them they go in and out. :eek:

Absolutely stunning, Jan. Next time you're in there with a camera it would be fun for us mere mortals if you put a hand or a ruler to give us a better idea of size. Your pictures are always as good as the animals you keep. Well done.

I tried to measure Cooper yesterday evening. He wasn't stretched out but from nose to vent was about 10 inches and from nose to tip of the tail was 22 inches. If he was stretched out you could probably add a couple more inches to that.

Cooper is so handsome! I love his colors and his yellow/orange eye!

Thank you Carol for your kind words about Cooper.

Cooper has great blue color! Thanks for posting pictures of him and growth development.

Best Regards
Jeremy A. Rich

Thank you Jeremy!

Cooper looks amazing! Great pics as always ;).

Thank you Michael for the nice compliments.

Back
Top Bottom