More herd pics...Fishers/Oustalets

Julirs

Fisher is a big boy now!
DSCN2022.jpg

DSCN2029.jpg

Oscar Oustalet-looking all "bad" and desireable, of course until I put the female in there and then he is all freaked and shy! :rolleyes:
DSCN2024.jpg

Emerald Oustalet, thinking that Oscar is a pansy. She has ben flirting with Evil Nosy.
DSCN2026.jpg

Hi Juli,
I have an adult Fischers male and I wondered what Fisher was weighing in at these days. My guy is 64g and about 1 1/2 yrs old. Yours was such a cute baby and is now a handsome man! Does he get camoflage colors when he's outside(stripes and pokadots?) Just curious, can't really find much info on them.
Thanks!

I haven't really weighed Fisher in a long time, but as soon as I do I will let you know! He is 7 months old now, and pretty docile and a little shy. He gets all kinds of pretty patterns for different moods he is in. Today I learned that he will sprint accross the cage for Superworms, where with other foods he doesn't like to eat in front of me!

Mine's afraid of superworms. Loves crickets the most:( hornworms a close second, maybe a silkworm if he hasn't seen them in a while and if I'm lucky a white dubia once in a blue moon! Glad I have a huge tub full of them:rolleyes:
How are all those babies doing? Looks like you are busy. I have a newly hatched panther (yesterday he decided to come out of the egg, after holding on to his blankie(egg) for the whole day)

Attachments

• Ilovemyeggy.jpg
    Ilovemyeggy.jpg
    258.8 KB · Views: 110
Congrats on your Panther hatchling-I can't wait til next year when I have some Panther babies! All 69 baby Veileds and 7 pyglets are doing great! :) Busy doesn't even begin to describe it!

I love the fischers too...he has grown up to be one stunning boy! Great job Julie! The oustalets look good too...too bad Oscar is being shy :eek: Not every oustalet gets so lucky!

Back
Top Bottom