Moose !

gregdabender

Thought id share a couple of pics of my dog Moose.

Hes a 1 year old Bullmastiff....and he loves car rides !!!!
greg007.jpg

greg008.jpg

How bad is the slobber factor? My dogs love to drink water and then come lay on my lap while is dribbles off their jowls. EWWWWWW.
He's a looker and love the name!

Dont mean to be a nit picker, but chains on wrong.......I use to be a K9 trainer and this is one of my pet peeves....sorry awesome dog by the way!!:D

Dont mean to be a nit picker, but chains on wrong.......I use to be a K9 trainer and this is one of my pet peeves....sorry awesome dog by the way!!:D

Thanks...and my girlfriend had taken these pics while i was away on a work trip.....and hes in her moms mini van.....and still took up the whole backseat lolz

Oh yea, hes a big boy....lol I had an American Bulldog when I lived up in Seattle area. He was 33inches at the withers......Great Danes on average only get 30inches.....He was a monster!! But wasnt bulky and bulldoggy like alot of them are, he was more of the performance line...he just got very tall....

Here is a pic of my Bullmastiff Baron. He looks less intimidating in his cowboy outfit. The wife is to the right before anyone asks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom