Mookie joe is in the house people!

Juliaf3

Established Member
image.jpg here he is! Mookie joe is a kammerflage kreations! What they call a tour of Madagascar. To be exact, thanks to there impeccable book keeping he is: - 34.375% Ambilobe x 33.20375% Ambanja x 26.5625% Sambava x 3.90625% Nosy Be x 1.17125% Tamatave x 0.78125% Maroantsetra. His Hatch range - mid November through early December. I am so impressed with this guys health and personality! I expected him to be skittish and timid for a few days. Nope. He came out ready for action! He knocked down at LEAST ten crickets, drank, had a good looking BM fully equipt with white, and explored his ENTIRE cage from top to bottom! We are thrilled to be a part of the "kammerflage family"and if, which we have no plans to, but if we were to buy another panther, we'd most DEFINITELY by from the lovely and helpful kammers!

Welcome to the Kammerflage family!!! I know he is gonna turn out awesome!!

Hey carol! Thank you so much! I think he is going to be something quite special as well! I'd love to see a picture of your Cham when he was younger! Boomer? Is that his name? He is one of my all time favorite panthers!

Back
Top Bottom