Monty 'Dinky Dinosaur'

Miss Lily

Chameleon Enthusiast
I am totally heartbroken. Yesterday I had to make 'that' decision for Monty. He took a turn for the worse and I had to rush him in to the vets.

Monty arrived back in October 2011, just 7 weeks old and weighing a tiny 2g. I watched him grow and took pics of him every month to show the growth of his horns. Now my Montysaur is gone - Rainbow Bridge has another green angel. :(

Monty was such a sweet chameleon, everyone who met him loved him. He had his own facebook page and even people that never met him loved him too. I would like to share a few of my favourite photos in his memory.

The day he arrived home:

My favourite photo of him - by coincidence was taken exactly a year ago yesterday.

Oh Tiff, I am so so sorry.

Monty's legend will live on as the perfect example of what a Jackson Xanth should be.

I never thought the passing of a lizzard on the other side of the world could make me so sad, but this news does. I can only imagine how you feel. He was a special cham and your love for him was special too. Thank you for sharing all his wonderful pictures over the years, I will miss the updates. Rest in Peace Monty.

Oh no. I am so so sorry. How heartbreaking. I remember when you got Monty and always looked at all your postings and photos of him. He was so very special. There really are no words when we lose something we love. So sorry.

Deb

I am so terribly sorry to hear about this - I know how much you loved Monty, and how much I enjoyed seeing his pictures on here. My thoughts are with you.

so very sorry to hear the news - you are right, he had a lot of ppl who loved him on here, and I just feel so bad for you :( you did everything in your power to help the little guy. RIP Monty :(

Tiff,
We can't express how heart broken we are for you. It is a complete shock to hear of this news but know that Monty was loved by so many and will remain in our hearts and memories. He had you a wonderful loving mama that would do anything for him. It's so hard to outlive these gorgeous and wonderful creatures. they leave such a hole in our hearts. we will all be together someday and Monty, Tommy and Amy will be waiting for you. Much love and thoughts sent your way

So sorry for the loss of Monty. He was a beautiful Jackson's and I so enjoyed your photos of him on here and on FB. His life was short, but it was a life well lived and he has you to thank for that. RIP Monty...

There isn't much more I can say, that I haven't already said to you last night. I know you saw it coming but that still doesn't prepare you for the loss. This loss will grow dimmer, just as it has done with Lily, Tommy, and Amy. But as with each of them Monty takes his own piece of your heart with him. Again I am sorry you are going to be grieving for him and that it will hurt you so much.

Very sorry for your loss. It's hard for those that don't keep them to understand how big a loss it is.

I am so sorry to read this. Thank you for sharing so many great photos with us. Its is like he was part of all our families. He will surely be missed. :(

RIP little Montysaur.

Oh NO!! I am only just now seeing this, after you posted a week ago!!

I am so sorry to hear about Monty :(

I loved all the pics you posted of him, and he had become famous hear on the forums.

That is so sad :(

Back
Top Bottom