month'n a half old panther.. vitamin questions

TroubleSome976

I just got a month and a half old baby panther and the last chameleon I got was around three months old and a female.. I just wanna know which vitamins would be correct and how often I should dust with each... I have d3 powder, repti-vite w/ d3, and miner-all... ...the baby and I will certainty appreciate any help or suggestions.. So thank you everyone in advance... Oh and before this Lil I've got used to the way I put the pinheads in a somewhat large tupperware I was feeding it fruit flies that were gathering on and around my fruit bowl... Now that it has become familiar with where the pinheads are it's eating them fine, I've been rotating the vitamin powders and only dusting when I put the pinheads in then waiting till they're gone then putting newly dusted pinheads in the tupperware... Thanx again and hope to get some good feedback

Attachments

• IMG_20130421_101144.jpg
    IMG_20130421_101144.jpg
    214.3 KB · Views: 84
I've been reading up on familiar sites... But haven't been able to find out how often to dust for my very young chameleon...

Hi there. For calcium with d3 n multivitamin, u would only want to dust those twice a month. Lightly dust with calcium w/o d3 every feeding. Be careful not to over supplement w the d3 n vitamin powders as they can get sick from being over supplemented as well. Hope that helps!

Back
Top Bottom