Montane collection up for bids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay Sick

Avid Member
As much as this is twisting my insides I know I have to do this in order to move forward with other projects.I have taken absurdly exceptional care of these beauty's. So here is how it works I want experienced forum owners to get these guys and Gals so private message me offers I will list what I have. I will post some pics later but in reality if u ask me for pics it's easy for me to email you a bunch I am looking for serious offers only SERIOUS OFFERS ONLY all of these chams are in tip top shape. I hate wasting peoples time so please don't waste mine.

1. Female Quad sub species with the red fingernails she is missing a part of her tail this is how I got her off another member regardless of that she is immaculate healthy as a horse and ready to breed.

2, Male Giant Monkey Tail Fischer 1 year old and growing everyday.

3. 2 1/2 year old Female Jackson proven breeder

4. 2 year old Male Jackson

5. 1 year old male T Montium

6. 1 year old male Fischers

7. 1 year old female Fischers proven breeder

email me offers or pm email works better or you can text me 973 563 9097 for a way faster reply

As I said I am looking for experienced Cham owners senior members etc etc we all know reasonable prices for offers so no games or low balls.

These 2 are the last of my Montane collection to go they are in perfect and i mean a plus health 200 plus shipping for the pair proven breeders she is also ready to breed again so great opportunity call or ext me 973 563 9097

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom