Monsoon my new faly

Sweet little faly you have there.
I see you are in FL, is it sunny and warm there?
Are you south or north FL? I never heard of that city.

It would be great if you could leave your little guy in a outdoor cage.

Sweet little faly you have there.
I see you are in FL, is it sunny and warm there?
Are you south or north FL? I never heard of that city.

It would be great if you could leave your little guy in a outdoor cage.

I live mid west Florida very sunny very hot lol I will have an outdoor greenhouse built by next year for all my chams to have a wonderful sun filled life.
The faly came from steve The Jungle Panther he is on Facebook

He looks great! I have a six month male Faly from Steve (Saipan/Mariana) and he is coloring up amazingly. Also, Steve's a great guy.

super awesome james. what an incredible looker he already is. can't wait to see him in a year or so. :D

super awesome james. what an incredible looker he already is. can't wait to see him in a year or so. :D

Thank you so much I can't wait either just to see how he looks in 3 months old I have a girlfriend for him all lined up ;) she hasn't layer an infertile clutch yet hopefully she can wait 3 months for him ;)

I have a girlfriend arriving tomorrow for my 1yr old true blue nosy be. she's just 6 months at this point. I'm going to be patiently waiting for another year before I see if there's a "love connection". ;););)

Congratulations 6 months of waiting should be good want to get those eggs while you can females don't stick around that long unfortunately

Back
Top Bottom