Monsoon mister owners

Char333p

Avid Member
On the monsoon mister what does the T symbol mean on the cycle option?. It goes T then every 1 2 3 4 8 .. ect

I have one, but only because it came free with an exoterra I got off FB marketplace. I don't use it because it's a garbage product, if we're being totally honest. Best to just invest in a system that won't break in a matter of months, like the all powerful MistKing. I'd have to check mine to be sure, but I think what you're talking about sets the interval in between misting sessions.

So: you can pick if you want it to mist every hour or 2 hours or 3 hours, etc etc

I had them in the past. That should be the timer. That how often you want the mister turning on.. every hour, every two hours, ect.

Yeah i know thats the intervals but mine has under its first interval the letter T on it.. i have no idea what it means... yeah i need a bucket an more space for mistking. This is working well for the time being.. had it since june last year sprayers are nice n fine and works well for now..

I believe they have made changes to the monsoon since it's poor original reception. I have one and have been wondering the same myself. I usually just run it at every 4hrs for 2min. I do however wish there was more control like a 3hr option or min in a half spray times. But overall not bad for $72 on Ebay

I believe they have made changes to the monsoon since it's poor original reception. I have one and have been wondering the same myself. I usually just run it at every 4hrs for 2min. I do however wish there was more control like a 3hr option or min in a half spray times. But overall not bad for $72 on Ebay
No yeah for sure... the 2 gal one. Def suffices for now. N has 2 nossels

I believe they have been vastly improved over the years and should be much more reliable. They come with a warranty as well, so I am not sure why anyone would hesitate to buy one if they like it. I have one and it's fine. The nozzles are not very good, but I replacement already.

With being on a budget, I have been using Monsoon Misting Systems with my whole experience. I plan on upgrading to a MistKing system soon since I hear many great things about it! All I can say is it definitely gets the job done for me, but you pay for what you get. I've had one mono and one dual die out on me before! As for the "T" thing ...
Screen Shot 2019-03-18 at 4.15.12 PM.png

I believe that the T means timer, it’ll go off once or twice at what ever second you have it set to, instead of being on a schedule, it’s right then vs in an hour or in 2 hours... if I have mine on T it starts up right then and will do it again in about 12-14 hours, I’ll hear it at 5 am if I forget to cut it off at 5pm most days.

I’ve been using a monsoon for over 3 years, zero problems. But...I don’t use its timer. It’s hooked up to my automation system. Technically it’s just left on, the computer tells it when to pump.

I think I asked you awhile back, which system do you use to automate everything?

Back
Top Bottom