Monsoon issue

Raja

Okay so I found a monsoon in my garage today yaaa. So I bought this like a few yrs back I only used it for 4-5 months then put it in storage. So I plug it in and the blue light timer etc work but it won't shoot the water thur the tube any idea how to fix this I have a mistaking for all my dart frog tanks but would love to use this monsoon since I have it and don't want to waste it

The Monsoon has a tendency to fail, sometimes with floor wetting results.

If your Mistking is in the same room as the Dart Frogs, it will water many habitats.

CHEERS!

Nick:D

Here is a good suggestion for your monsoon. See attached photo.

106681d1425619929t-monsoon-broke-already-227.jpg

The Monsoon has a tendency to fail, sometimes with floor wetting results.

If your Mistking is in the same room as the Dart Frogs, it will water many habitats.

CHEERS!

Nick:D
Ya I don't have or ever had issues with it, also work really good for me my only issue is figuring out why the water won't go up the tube

Lol

Omg I just figured out why water wasn't going up the tube I just notice the tube that goes into the water was up in the air LOLA
I still would love to add my mistking that I have connected to my dart tanks to go thur my cage to but still trying to figure out the wiring set up pic is my mistking the issue I'm having is the extra white attachment

Back
Top Bottom