Mogli's Adult Enclosure.

TheHoff93

Mogli got an upgrade! He went from a 16x16x20 to a 24x24x48 today. Not all the way finished but it will suffice for the time being. I plan on getting a nice pothos to hang and more branches for the lower half. Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• DSC00055.jpg
    DSC00055.jpg
    258.3 KB · Views: 116
  • DSC00052.jpg
    DSC00052.jpg
    262.3 KB · Views: 88
  • DSC00053.jpg
    DSC00053.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 125
New and improved!

I filled in all the empty spaces on the sides and expanded much lower. I think he is happy with the changes. Nothing better than more branches to climb on! except.. more food... and mating lol

Attachments

• DSC00098.jpg
    DSC00098.jpg
    259.8 KB · Views: 90
does he have a way to climb up from the bottom other than on the screen? I make sure they have a vertical from the floor...just in case they fall or they want to go down in search of a bug. You don't want to have him climb on the screen if he doesn't have to.

does he have a way to climb up from the bottom other than on the screen? I make sure they have a vertical from the floor...just in case they fall or they want to go down in search of a bug. You don't want to have him climb on the screen if he doesn't have to.

yes he does. there is a big branch that rests on the bottom and leads up to the branches above. I Feel the same way about them climbing on the screens. don't want him to lose a toe nail.

Back
Top Bottom