Mock up of custom enclosure

Here are some pics of the enclosure so far. It is far from done, I still have a faux rock wall and obvious screening and woodwork on canopy and cage to do. I also built the cabinet under it. Tell me what you think so far.

Attachments

• Hank cage (4).jpg
    Hank cage (4).jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 208
  • Hank cage (5).jpg
    Hank cage (5).jpg
    242.3 KB · Views: 173
  • Hank cage (6).jpg
    Hank cage (6).jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 185
  • Hank cage (7).jpg
    Hank cage (7).jpg
    245.1 KB · Views: 179
  • Hank cage (8).jpg
    Hank cage (8).jpg
    250 KB · Views: 204
I love it. Where's ur heatlight gonna go? In the hood? How come ur uvb light isn't at the top?
Truely love the design though! How's drainage gonna work? What are u using to seal the wood? I definatly look forward to updates :)

Very nice ,I like it what are the dimensions? just make sure that plywood is smooth no splinters .I like the lil cab underneath.

I love it. Where's ur heatlight gonna go? In the hood? How come ur uvb light isn't at the top?
Truely love the design though! How's drainage gonna work? What are u using to seal the wood? I definatly look forward to updates :)

im guessing thats a grow light for the bottom

The heat lamp and uvb hood will be in the canopy, that bulb in the picture is an extra grow light for the plants in the bottom of cage. As far as drainage I am using expansion foam for rock wall and bottom, sanding the foam to a slope to a piece of pvc to the drain bucket hidden in cabinet. Then use paintable silicone to seal foam and gaps before paint. Sealant is indoor polyurethane, with month dry time after

The heat lamp and uvb hood will be in the canopy, that bulb in the picture is an extra grow light for the plants in the bottom of cage. As far as drainage I am using expansion foam for rock wall and bottom, sanding the foam to a slope to a piece of pvc to the drain bucket hidden in cabinet. Then use paintable silicone to seal foam and gaps before paint. Sealant is indoor polyurethane, with month dry time after

Spectacular! That's an awsome project! Very excited!

Probably not when you find out what it cost.....lol...... I have saved all the receipts and I'm going to tally it all up when it's finished. I think?

ok, but don't hold your breath, 2 jobs, 2 kids, a zoo in my house and sports this project is a "free time" project....lol.....I will update though

I'm planning on building my cham a new home and i drew up ideas very similar to that, definitely stealing some from you ha ha.

ok, but don't hold your breath, 2 jobs, 2 kids, a zoo in my house and sports this project is a "free time" project....lol.....I will update though

i know your feels i felt the same way when i took woodshop to build my cage the process was much to slow, the project took me 1 month and it was just the framing and the door >.>

Back
Top Bottom