MN vet care twin cities area

Millerj0469

Does anyone know of good vet north metro area? The last vet I talked to didn't know anything about reptiles at all.

I fortunately have not had to use one yet, but apparently the Vet for the University of MN worked/trained a vet in Inver Grove Heights...I cant think of the name but he himself is no longer practicing, but supposedly the younger guy is. That is the most promising I can find...anyone else got ideas...I may need one someday and I know for sure there is nothing in the Rochester area that I would trust with my babies!!!

Not sure Ill need a vet anytime soon but Id like to find a good one now so if the day comes Ill be ready. I'm going to go to Lexington Pet Clinic and see what they can tell me. from what Ive read they all have some exp with reptiles.

I went to one just outside of Mpls that was awesome... I forget the name of it though :-/ But I was referred to them by Twin Cities Reptile... try giving them a call if you're still looking!!

How was your experience at Lexington Pet Clinic, did they have much experience in chameleons?

Back
Top Bottom