mix and match

Squishy

Okay, I know the obvious answer to this question but.... If a person were to have another reptile in an adiquitly large enclosure with a veiled cham, what reptile would work best?

You know the answer is do not put another reptile in there.

I hope you're not going to.

Usually the only animals that need screen cages are chameleons because almost every other reptile can be housed in glass. So I want to say a tree frog or something that shares the same humidity and environment.

But please do not house any other animal with the chameleon.

Small edible kinds...

Exactly, nothing you're not willing to lose to your chameleon as food. Because chameleons will eat other lizards or amphibians if they're small enough. So no geckos, anoles, small frogs, small birds, etc.

And definitely not anything bigger because they'll probably scare the chameleons.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone.
Me and my husband see Chams living with other reptiles at the stores and they SEEM fine.
My husband really wants to have another reptile in the enclosure with her. a couple of the walls are glass and he wanted to buy a day gecko to put in.

To ease your worries, I will not be putting another creature in with her. I just had to ask for him and wanted many negative responses

Thanks everyone.
Me and my husband see Chams living with other reptiles at the stores and they SEEM fine.
My husband really wants to have another reptile in the enclosure with her. a couple of the walls are glass and he wanted to buy a day gecko to put in.

To ease your worries, I will not be putting another creature in with her. I just had to ask for him and wanted many negative responses

Hahaha!
That's pretty funny

Back
Top Bottom