Mitsio lines

Just out of curiosity drew, since I'm not totally clear on who's who in the pictures, what would my Zaphod be counted as (Mufasa & Lexus offspring) - F2? Just because he looks just like like the grandsires (well not totally banana like GT3 but the others) and the F1 pictures, not the F2 pictures...

Drew, I want a mitsio like anyone of the 3 in the first posts. Too bad you are in Canada. Any chance you will be here in the states selling some of these mitsios? :)

This is exactly where I am going with ALL panther locales. Many other well respected breeders/importers back this.

Someone said, "you are what you eat" Very true specially on reptiles. In my experience, one of the first things that go away on Falys once in captivity (I dont want to hijack the thread) are the intense yellow cheeks and eyes, either they fade or they totally go; same with their offsprings, the intensity is lower or none.

With chameleons even surrounding lighting can affect the colour they display. I have sold chameleons ok looking to me and when they are on a different display with different lighting they look amazing! and viceversa.

Looking at the sire really doesn't tell you much how your cham will look like. If you care much about looks, then wait and buy them full grown so they display their true colours.

Another example, dart frogs, guess why they are deadly on the wild and not in captivity?

Dartfrogs are poisonus in the wild because they eat a bug that eats a plant that is poisonuse. and in captivity we do not feed them that same bug gut loaded with that plant.lol:D

Someone said, "you are what you eat" Very true specially on reptiles. In my experience, one of the first things that go away on Falys once in captivity (I dont want to hijack the thread) are the intense yellow cheeks and eyes, either they fade or they totally go; same with their offsprings, the intensity is lower or none.

With chameleons even surrounding lighting can affect the colour they display. I have sold chameleons ok looking to me and when they are on a different display with different lighting they look amazing! and viceversa.

Looking at the sire really doesn't tell you much how your cham will look like. If you care much about looks, then wait and buy them full grown so they display their true colours.

Another example, dart frogs, guess why they are deadly on the wild and not in captivity?

Back
Top Bottom