Mistking???

garcia031

I'm hoping to get some help in deciding what Mistking set up to get. I have a 4x2x2 all screen cage. I was looking at the set up and it looks like it only comes with one nozzle. Curious to see what you all did for the same size

I use 1 nozzle in my 2x2x4 screen cage and plan on using 1 nozzle in the next one I set up, I bought the value system and it works great. It really is the only way to go if you are serious about getting into this hobby

I also got the starter system with one nozzle. I don't think you need more than one per cage, it does a pretty good job of getting most of the cage wet.

i use the starter set up for my big freerange..one nozzle, job done (unlike cops, it takes 5 to do 1 job..and 1 to eat all 12 donuts):D

One should be fine as long as your misting sessions are long enough. I have 3 2x2x4's set up all of them only have one nozzle each.

Where's the best placement for the nozzle. Center, back corners, or front corneres

since my free range is in the corner of my room its in the top back corner of the freerange..but i would suggest it to be a lil more pointed to the cooler side of the cage..that way also if your cham is sunning and the mist turns on it wont spray at him while heating up, as that would suck to be getting all warm then get misted with cool water...:D

I would say any of the four corners would work fine. obviously the back corners would be out of the way, but sometimes the light fixtures get in the way so you might have to put them it in one of the front corners.

i have a starter system running on my downstairs setup, running 4 nozzels 2 per cage and it works just great.

I just set a MistKing up and I only have one nozzle in a 3x2x2. I have mine in the upper lefthand corner. It mists the cooler side of the cage and hits most of the back wall. He usually hangs more towards the back and I see him drink off the screen pretty often. This way it doesn't mist the basking spot and he has some place that doesn't get misted so he does not have to get wet if he doesn't want too. MistKing is the best thing I have purchased for my Cham so far.

I just ordered my mistking, I got the starter setup and just added an extra misting assembly. It saves you money rather than ordering the ultimate value for $190.

Back
Top Bottom