Mistking

cadet21345

Established Member
If I have infinite money what would the best mist king be including add-ons so I know how much I would need to save.

How many nozzles should I use and where should I put them.

You really only need the starter system, which can run up to 10 nozzles. It comes with just one single nozzle, so you may want to buy more. I run one double nozzle mist head per standard 2x2x4’ enclosure. I used to have my mist heads in the middle of the back, but so I can reach things easier, have moved them all to the front now. The screen wedges are pretty much needed so that the nozzle has support and won’t just fall thru the screen top. I also bought the tubing cutter, which has made life much easier for me. The only other things you’ll need is a reservoir (aka bucket) to hold your water and a drill bit of which size I can’t recall right now. I use a 5 gallon bucket as a reservoir.

You really only need the starter system, which can run up to 10 nozzles. It comes with just one single nozzle, so you may want to buy more. I run one double nozzle mist head per standard 2x2x4’ enclosure. I used to have my mist heads in the middle of the back, but so I can reach things easier, have moved them all to the front now. The screen wedges are pretty much needed so that the nozzle has support and won’t just fall thru the screen top. I also bought the tubing cutter, which has made life much easier for me. The only other things you’ll need is a reservoir (aka bucket) to hold your water and a drill bit of which size I can’t recall right now. I use a 5 gallon bucket as a reservoir.
Ok thx

I bought the Mist King Starter with the upgraded pump (MKP-125-100) and 2 double-nozzles.....but my enclosure is 4' wide so I needed some good coverage. I also bought two of the wedges. I used a 5/8" woodbore bit on my reservoir bucket.

I started out with a 2-gal reservoir but quickly realized I needed more, so now I have a 7.5 gal reservoir......also I invested in an RODI setup because the water here is very hard and I don't want to deal with clogging (for the mister or the fogger)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom