MistKing!

Note on the type of water you use! Make sure to house distilled water because the calcium deposits from the tap water have clogged one of my heads. I’m sure I can dissolve it in a bath of vinegar but it’s best not to run into these issues lol

Ok I have a bottle of that so I will use it!

also, I heard something about putting the bucket of water higher up than the pump or Vice versa?

What if I use ReptiSafe? Will it get rid of some/all of the calcium?
NO. READ THE LABEL! Third item on the back label says, "Adds essential Electrolytes (including Calcium)"

Kitchen tap filters won't do it either. Use either distilled or RO (Reverse Osmosis) water. If you don't, you risk clogged nozzles and shortening the life of your pump.

Can anyone tell me if Mistkings V5 can only handle more then one enclosure or you need one for each enclosure?

I would believe the starter would handle 10 to 15 nozzels
thanks! I guess I'm just trying to consolidate and save space and money. I want to set up 3 enclosure Large standard size 2x2x4 and was wondering if the MistKing V5...is capable of handling the misting for the 3 enclosures or do I have to get 3 complete sets.

Can anyone tell me if Mistkings V5 can only handle more then one enclosure or you need one for each enclosure?
Welcome to the forum. Yes, depending on how many nozzles you use per enclosure.
2x2x4 enclosures generally use 2 nozzles, so 5 enclosures that use 2 nozzles each.
V5 Starter up to 10 nozzles
V5 Ultimate up to 20 nozzles
V5 Advanced 10-70 nozzles

Back
Top Bottom