Mistking?

Grasshopper

I want to get me a mistking I have the reptirain but it just doesnt feel like it gives enough water plus I have to fill it up all the time. I just want to make sure he is good. Where do you suggest I order one? I was going to get one off amazon but I dont know how well it will be. I order so much off Amazon, just wonder what you guys think.

They are pretty much the same price every where I think you save money if you can get free shipping I actually got mine from Ebay from a retailer that sells mistking products I believe it was $110.00 with free shipping. You will love it you can’t go wrong with Mistking.

Sweet, thanks. I have enough hydroponics stuff here to make one, but Ive heard such good things about them. Saves me the hassle of building it and working kinks out. Definitely gonna look into getting one asap.

I want to get me a mistking I have the reptirain but it just doesnt feel like it gives enough water plus I have to fill it up all the time. I just want to make sure he is good. Where do you suggest I order one? I was going to get one off amazon but I dont know how well it will be. I order so much off Amazon, just wonder what you guys think.

I bought mine from Josh's frogs in person. Super fine mist so you might have to set the timer for longer, but super worth it.

Back
Top Bottom