Mistking: What is all the hype about?

Yall are all crazy. MistKing is wonderful. And I love the timer. I want that timer for all my setups lights. Its a Awsome product. Yall are crazy. Just cause it is bulit in the US doesnt say anything anymore. Germany, Canada, etc.. makes some good products.

mistking is a great product. dont be a hater! haha. Marty, dont worry man, your product & customer service rep far surpasses anything said on this thread.

Made my own system years ago. Worked O.K. Mistking has worked better for me and actually cost less than my DIY creation.

I have a Pro-mist system and a recent Mist King system. By far, I think Mistking has a better system. Better nozzles that give a finer mist and the pump is a lot quieter.

Mistking

I have to say I have had a Mistking for a little more than four months, and it works great. Call Marty I am sure he will take care of your problems. After all you can't compainabout the service if you dont contact Marty so that he can fix it. After all he offered to send you a whole new system, what more could you want?

Back
Top Bottom