Mistking storage shelf.

wlamore

I just ordered a misting system for my panther chameleon. I have a space problem so I need to build a shelf that the drip pan and cage can sit on and a lower shelf that a 2 - 5 gal water bucket + the pump.
This needs to be on wheels so I can disconnect from a power strip to move it around the reptile room. Chameleon is doing great and I have been misting by hand with a pump sprayer but it puts out a lot of water and overflows the drip pan. I am hoping to set the mister to fine and have it spray every 10min for 5-10 seconds. That way it should have evaporated between mists. So if anyone has a good mobile system setup to move the cage system around or a timer schedule that will give him the water to drink but not create so much water it will not evaporate. Thanks wlamore

Costco sells rolling storage racks, not sure how deep they are though for your drip pan.

CHEERS!

Nick

I would go to Lowes or Home Depot and get one of the wire racks on casters. They come with four shelves and you can choose the distance in between each one as desired. This way it's not a huge bulky item and you can roll it about as needed.

Back
Top Bottom