Mistking Spraying, not misting

Mistking really good about sending replacement if order from them. If not depends on place u ordered.
yes I ordered from them!! do you know if they’ll charge me shipping for the replacement? have you ever had to get a replacement?

On my v4 one I got a bad head in the box set. But that was forever ago for my daughter. Didn't charge me. But on there behalf I have 13 heads all together and only had problem with one and not one pump problem

On my v4 one I got a bad head in the box set. But that was forever ago for my daughter. Didn't charge me. But on there behalf I have 13 heads all together and only had problem with one and not one pump problem
gotcha good to know ty !

not sure if anyone is still watching this thread, but I did have an email conversation with someone at mist king and he sent me links for replacements but then never replied again…i’ve sent multiple emails to them and no one has gotten back to me. i’m really disappointed about this costumer service considering I got a faulty nozzle IN THE BOX. I mean this has been two months now that no one has gotten back to me. and two months that i’ve been using a faulty nozzle. if they would’ve gotten back to me I could’ve shown that I just bought it and it really was faulty in the box and I didn’t do anything to make it that way.

not sure if anyone is still watching this thread, but I did have an email conversation with someone at mist king and he sent me links for replacements but then never replied again…i’ve sent multiple emails to them and no one has gotten back to me. i’m really disappointed about this costumer service considering I got a faulty nozzle IN THE BOX. I mean this has been two months now that no one has gotten back to me. and two months that i’ve been using a faulty nozzle. if they would’ve gotten back to me I could’ve shown that I just bought it and it really was faulty in the box and I didn’t do anything to make it that way.
I think you need to just order a new nozzle. :( They are like $20 on Josh's frogs site.

Back
Top Bottom