MistKing Repeat Cycle Timer -- Cannot figure it out!

yesacl76

I just got a Mist-King Starter System and it came with a Repeat Cycle Timer (RCT-24) and I for the life of me cannot figure out how to program it!

Can someone please help?

Sorry I can't help because I bought the system but have not set it up because the current systems are still working fine.

I want to follow this post though for when I do set it up.

I finally figured it out! Kinda bummed though that I can't program different misting durations.

I bought a starter kit and mine was able to program different durations for the misting sessions, so I'm not sure if we do have different timers or if you're still having trouble with it? When I went through the process of setting the start time for a misting session there was also a duration time on the screen at the same time and as I moved through the menu of options I could change it, just like the time... I'm not sure if this is any help? The manual that came with it really helped me. It might be worth watching a few YouTube videos of people setting them up.

I bought a starter kit and mine was able to program different durations for the misting sessions, so I'm not sure if we do have different timers or if you're still having trouble with it? When I went through the process of setting the start time for a misting session there was also a duration time on the screen at the same time and as I moved through the menu of options I could change it, just like the time... I'm not sure if this is any help? The manual that came with it really helped me. It might be worth watching a few YouTube videos of people setting them up.

I'm guessing your timer is ST-24.....not sure why mine came with RCT-24 but I was finally able to get it set. Unfortunately it doesn't allow me to program different durations. I searched YouTube but all I could find was help for ST-24, not RCT-24. At the very least I'm going to contact MistKing customer support today to find out why I seem to be the only person to receive RCT-24. I bought it on Amazon and even it showed ST-24 coming with it.

I'm guessing your timer is ST-24.....not sure why mine came with RCT-24 but I was finally able to get it set. Unfortunately it doesn't allow me to program different durations. I searched YouTube but all I could find was help for ST-24, not RCT-24. At the very least I'm going to contact MistKing customer support today to find out why I seem to be the only person to receive RCT-24. I bought it on Amazon and even it showed ST-24 coming with it.
I would contact them. That is weird because I bought my starter system off amazon as well and it came with the seconds timer.

Thank you everyone for chiming in. It's appreciated. I reached out to MistKing and they're sending me the timer which allows for different durations. Hooray!

I'm a new chameleon "mom" so this forum has been a blessing. Thanks again.

Thank you everyone for chiming in. It's appreciated. I reached out to MistKing and they're sending me the timer which allows for different durations. Hooray!

I'm a new chameleon "mom" so this forum has been a blessing. Thanks again.
Yayyyy You will like the seconds timer. I did sit on the floor for about an hour trying to figure out how to program it but once I finally figured it out it was easy. :)

Back
Top Bottom