MistKing Questions

kris150

Hi everyone, i've recently been looking into getting a mistking system for my veiled so he has a more solid misting sched. I was curious as to which system would be best? Would the starter misting system with the one nozzle be the way to go? not trying to spend a fortune. i have a 24"24"48" reptibreeze and dont want it to get too wet (even outside of the cage) or not wet enough. also, is the setup for the mistking fairly easy and would it be worth it to get one?
thanks!

Hi everyone, i've recently been looking into getting a mistking system for my veiled so he has a more solid misting sched. I was curious as to which system would be best? Would the starter misting system with the one nozzle be the way to go? not trying to spend a fortune. i have a 24"24"48" reptibreeze and dont want it to get too wet (even outside of the cage) or not wet enough. also, is the setup for the mistking fairly easy and would it be worth it to get one?
thanks!

yes its definitely worth it and very easy to setup. If you don't have a misting system then i would get the starter mistking setup, one nozzle if perfect for your cage. Hope this helps:D

If you mean the starter as opposed to the ultimate, then yes the starter is fine.

the ultimate is if you are trying to run multiple cages. (like 10+)

You can always add more nozzles if you find you need more (one should be fine) - just don't get a Monsoon - Even if you could get one at 1/2 the price it isn't worth it-

You can always add more nozzles if you find you need more (one should be fine) - just don't get a Monsoon - Even if you could get one at 1/2 the price it isn't worth it-

already tried things like that and returned it the same day!

thanks!

If I'm not mistaken, the starter will run up to 10 nozzles? So if you just have the one cham, it's more than enough. Get the starter kit and go with that, if you feel that you need more nozzles, order more. LLL Reptile will save you in shipping costs versus buying it directly.

Back
Top Bottom