Mistking question

fastgixxerlv

How many nozzles would I need for a 2x2x4 cage? My crappy haba finally crapped out today, it lasted a long time though, and I'm thinking about going ahead and putting my new little veiled in the big cage. Also, there is no option for the premium nozzle on the starter kit. Is the premium nozzle really better? It looks cool on the comparison video on the site. Is the zipdrip needed? Without the zipdrip, is it going to drip all day? Thanks

You just need one nozzel for that size cage. It will cover the whole cage in a nice fine mist. If you dont go with the Zipdrip it will not leak all day. It just drips a few times after it turns off. No big deal at all.
Congrats your gonna love it.

Thanks for the info. So the zipdrip has nothing to do with the nozzles longevity right? I think I might as well get it. At Wackfester. My good buddy just moved to Port Richey. It must be really nice because he does not want to come back to Vegas. Thanks guys.:)

Thanks for the info. So the zipdrip has nothing to do with the nozzles longevity right? I think I might as well get it. At Wackfester. My good buddy just moved to Port Richey. It must be really nice because he does not want to come back to Vegas. Thanks guys.:)

If I was you I would get the Zipdrip. I just didnt have the extra when I got all my nozzels. But I plan to upgrade later.

One nozzle should be fine I've got two. One is hooked to a mist dome. I cut a hole in the bottom of a bowl add a nozzle and turn the bowl upside down on the cage it creates more of a rain effect. Hope this helps

Back
Top Bottom