Mistking pump not running?

I just installed a brand new mistking system and the pump itself is not running. I hear the click when its supposed to turn on but the pump is not turning on. Any ideas?

I just installed a brand new mistking system and the pump itself is not running. I hear the click when its supposed to turn on but the pump is not turning on. Any ideas?
It is not very loud at all. If you have it hooked up correctly you have to bleed the line. So unhook it from the nozzle on the cage and then press the up arrow and then hold it on the timer. This will kick it on. It will push all the air out of the line and you will get water coming out the hose. Then you need to reattach and push the up arrow and hold again to get the rest of the air out.

Hold the reservoir above the pump and run it. Once it primes, it’ll start working, and it’ll be fine.

It is not very loud at all. If you have it hooked up correctly you have to bleed the line. So unhook it from the nozzle on the cage and then press the up arrow and then hold it on the timer. This will kick it on. It will push all the air out of the line and you will get water coming out the hose. Then you need to reattach and push the up arrow and hold again to get the rest of the air out.
Fixed. Let's just say I'm an idiot lol. One of the prongs in the small white connectors was pushed too far out. Thanks for the reply!

Back
Top Bottom