MistKing - Pomona 2011

Marty

MistKing
Site Sponsor
Anyone going to the Pomona show, be sure to stop by the MistKing booth. Should be a fun show.

:eek: marty is comin to a cali show? wow been awhile see ya there...wait a sec you said mistking is goin that meen marty or does that meen someone selling mistking?

Last edited:
Marty, will you have drip reduced nozzels and 1/4 tubing at the show? i was going to order some but i can wait till the show if your going to have them, thanks marty, Noe

drip reduced nozzles?? are these the new ones you said you were working on marty? if so sign me up for 3.

All nozzles I sell are drip reduced. The new ones are in production as we speak. New nozzle tips will also have a low flow, but will produce fine mist at lower pressure. My current nozzles start to get coarse at <40 psi. The new ones should still produce very fine mist at that pressure. I still have to do some testing, but that will mean that the systems will be able to handle more nozzles on the same pump..

Most important, these will have higher reliability for me. Currently I have to test all nozzles and I get large rejection rates...basically money down the drain! The new nozzles virtually all have perfect cones (which is what I'm really after). Since I won't have to throw out so many tips, my price on replacement tips will be lower too.

See the attached... Isn't that sexy :)

Attachments

• nozzle-lf80.jpg
    nozzle-lf80.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 183
No, I won't. I hope to have them some time in January though.

by the way, during the week of the show, we will have free shipping on the website on any purchase over $100.

I'll have something special for Pomona ;-) Not sure what yet. Plus - we will gladly beat any other deals you may find at the show.

i need 4 Screen Top Wedge for premium nozzles and Premium Deluxe "T" Misting Assembly. can i reserve them? i will be there on the Sat.

Back
Top Bottom