Mistking or Moonson mister ?

It depends on space and time. For a mist king you will need more space and t I me to set it up. For a monsoon it has easy set up and is easy to work. I personally have a monsoon, but both are fantastic choices. It really depends on what you prefer. Hope this helps.

It depends on space and time. For a mist king you will need more space and t I me to set it up. For a monsoon it has easy set up and is easy to work. I personally have a monsoon, but both are fantastic choices. It really depends on what you prefer. Hope this helps.
Yes that helped a lot, thanks !

The Monsoon is a disaster. There are numerous threads already on this site about it. Don't be fooled by the neat looking compactness of the Monsoon. It falls apart in about 6 months. I had two

I agree with OldChamKeeper and Lathis. I'd go with the Mistking. It's a great system, and will last longer. I have one Mistking, and two other systems that are very similar. Definitely worth the money.

Aside from drilling hole in glass the mistking took fifteen minutes to set up... And the area needed is 2 square feet with height for your water container

Back
Top Bottom