Mistking multiple enclosures

Just out of curiosity, is there a way to have multiple enclosures hooked up, on a single mistking, but with differing mist lengths? Say cage 1 mists every hour for 5 minutes but I want cage 2 to mist every hour for only 2 of those 5 minutes. Is that possible? Maybe by installing one of those zip drip valves on cage 2, on a seperate timer, so the valve is only open for the desired misting time while cage 1 is getting the full duration? This isn't a situation im encountering at the moment, but for future info if I decide to get another critter that requires different water levels than what I have... Thanks in advance!

It would be simpler to buy a second pump and timer, and use it on the same bucket. That's how I set up a two zone system in my montane room. I don't know of a way to use one pump with two different schedules, there may be a way but I'm unaware of it.

After your pump shuts off from the designated misting time! all the zipdrip valve does is release the pressure on your misting lines so your nozzles don't drip!

Back
Top Bottom