Mistking mister conversion?

xraygirl

Established Member
Hey guys! So Chief HATES the (MistKing) mister, he hauls butt away from it. But when I have him outside he enjoys the 'rain' I make for my orchid rack that he loves to play on. I've also noticed him liking his little dripper (don't use it cause the dang thing leaks).

I see MistKing makes a ring dome to create a more rain effect, anyone have one to give me some feedback?

Any other suggestions would be great!

(heres a picture of him enjoying his pothos/orchid rack!)

Attachments

• 10341772_282523031929886_4027986348866446918_n.jpg
    10341772_282523031929886_4027986348866446918_n.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 129
Hey guys! So Chief HATES the (MistKing) mister, he hauls butt away from it. But when I have him outside he enjoys the 'rain' I make for my orchid rack that he loves to play on. I've also noticed him liking his little dripper (don't use it cause the dang thing leaks).

I see MistKing makes a ring dome to create a more rain effect, anyone have one to give me some feedback?

Any other suggestions would be great!

(heres a picture of him enjoying his pothos/orchid rack!)

I have the starter mistking and its great. I bought the 2 pack monsoon nozzle expansion kit an it works amazing. You can adjust the spray from rain to jet or super fine mist. and its only 10$. For a raindome ive seen great result. All of my chams will sit under it and drink. They didnt like mist. For the rain dome i just took an old small zoo med dsripped cut the bottom off and put a hole in the lid for a mister.

I purchased the black thick 1/4 inch tubing at Home Depot or Lowes and made the rain ring myself with my mist king nozzles because my boys prefer rain as well. Dont use the clear plastic tubing as it is not strong enough and can eventually pop apart.

I used this video, and supplies from the hardware store, but I made mine with 2 nozzles spraying rather than 1. It works great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpnS6hCU1v0

You can sort of see it in this picture, the two nozzles and ring.

Georgeuptonogood.jpg

Thanks guys!! Funny thing is he loved it at first.... Now he hates it!! I'll check out the video for sure! Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom