Mistking installed! Question on vibration though.

sensation

Just got my mistking and after opening it I thought "What have I gotten myself into!" It looked real confusing but then I took everything out and in about 30 minutes it was fully installed. I set the timer and also did a top to bottom cleaning! My carpet is a little pissed right now due to the cleaning but he'll get over it!

I have to say, installation was a breeze but I do have a question about the pipes vibrating. The system itself is very quiet just the lines are vibrating. I'm wondering if its just air in the lines and it'll clear up after a little bit of use. Thanks in advance!

Just got my mistking and after opening it I thought "What have I gotten myself into!" It looked real confusing but then I took everything out and in about 30 minutes it was fully installed. I set the timer and also did a top to bottom cleaning! My carpet is a little pissed right now due to the cleaning but he'll get over it!

I have to say, installation was a breeze but I do have a question about the pipes vibrating. The system itself is very quiet just the lines are vibrating. I'm wondering if its just air in the lines and it'll clear up after a little bit of use. Thanks in advance!

Cut any excess tubing and secure the hoses to the cage, that should do it for the vibration. if not then you need to prime the pump, just detach one of the hoses from the sprayer nozzle and let it run into a bucket for about 1-2 min..there ya go should solve the prob

Back
Top Bottom