Mistking info

Asour89

Established Member
I am looking into getting a mistking and was hoping to get some info on it.
Questions:
1. I have 3 cages, would the most king starter work? Do I need to buy extra stuff for it to be able to cover the other 2 cages?

2. Does it come with a timer?

3. Is it easy to assemble?

I have seen that it is very worth it and I feel like this would be so much better than just hand misting.

I literally just set mine up this afternoon to mist 3 cages! I am using the starter and it was very quick to set up. Works great - wish I did it sooner!

Youll need more nozzles. Id get at least a double for every 24”. I have 5 nozzles on a 45” x 20” cage

I literally just set mine up this afternoon to mist 3 cages! I am using the starter and it was very quick to set up. Works great - wish I did it sooner!

Youll need more nozzles. Id get at least a double for every 24”. I have 5 nozzles on a 45” x 20” cage
So the nozzles are all I need to buy extra than what it already comes with?

Here’s two short videos from the first scheduled run tonight (2.5 mins). It sounds louder than it really is, but its not whisper quiet. I need to secure the lines still which well help quiet it up. Also, my nozzles are laying on top which is why its more like drops than all mist.

Probably, unless the cages arent side by side. I used the tubing it came with and didnt need my extras - but its cheap so order more for peace of mind. For a 24x24 cage I think 2-3 nozzles would be perfect. I have 2, going to add a 3rd I think.

Grab extra tubing it's very cheap and sold by the foot it will come as one continuous length that you can trim to suit your needs. Doesn't hurt in case you decide to re arrange or relocate your reservoir

Back
Top Bottom