Mistking Help!

Muffin28

Getting EXTREMELY frustrated with the mistking instructions. It would be far more beneficial for them to post a video on how to set it up step by step because the vids I’m finding on YouTube and the written instructions are really NO HELP.

I think I messed up and placed the plug on the inside of the reservoir and now it won’t come out!

Help! :(

Am I screwed now???

Wow just figured out how to take it out.

Still super mad and kinda regret getting this system now.

Guess who has a leak! :)

It took me and my partner 3 times to get the bulkhead installed properly in our bucket. Don't give up, keep calm, take breaks, and definitely test for leaks along the way. It's a bit of trial and error but you'll get there!

Yea getting the bulkhead water sealed is the hardest part of the setup ? took me a while too... if your REALLY at your ropes end you could prob seal with silicone but you have to wait for it to dey obviously, good luck its worth it!

Gonna go to Home Depot in the morning for some waterproof silicone.

Hopefully I won’t throw a fit again ?
Remember you want a 24 hour cure time on the silicone before you add water or anything. I would keep it in another room from your cham while it cures... It will still off gas and smells nasty. Once it cures you can add water and hook it all up.

I would keep it in another room from your cham while it cures...
Ditto. (y)
As per label: https://www.gesealants.com/getattachment/07d15741-8d25-463d-abf8-e031d75de3fb/attachment.aspx

1601223918498.png

I work with it outdoors or garage/basement with open windows & fan.

Back
Top Bottom