MistKing help

Rontti

Established Member
I'm going to buy a MistKing misting system soon and I was just wondering if the starting misting system v4.0 is all I need for my one terrarium setup? Do I have to also order some extra tubing for example? And is the basic ST-24 timer fine or should I upgrade to a better one? Sorry if this question was already asked before, I couldn't find any previous threads with this subject.

If you want only one nozzle then the starter kit has everything you need. I just went through the same thing and glad i did not buy the more expensive kit.

I would buy the corner mounting piece if you are mounting it on a screen enclosure, i ordered this after the fact.

If you want only one nozzle then the starter kit has everything you need. I just went through the same thing and glad i did not buy the more expensive kit.

I would buy the corner mounting piece if you are mounting it on a screen enclosure, i ordered this after the fact.
Okay thank you. This helped a lot!

Regarding your tubing question, they provide plenty. I had more than double what i needed. The length they include in the starter kit is at least 12 feet. You will need a drill bit for drilling the hole in your reservoir bucket, IIRC it is 9/16".

Regarding your tubing question, they provide plenty. I had more than double what i needed. The length they include in the starter kit is at least 12 feet. You will need a drill bit for drilling the hole in your reservoir bucket, IIRC it is 9/16".
Oh yea. I'll have to find a drill to borrow then :D

Back
Top Bottom