MistKing Filter

Jevin

Chameleon Enthusiast
So shortly after I discovered how to clean the internal screen on the MistKing nozzles, they started to produce an in line filter. Anyone else use this?
16207558654585856115091394758287.jpg

Can you give details for what this would be good for? I do not have access to RO anymore and really do not want to buy distilled weekly. Would this work to take the crud out of tap water so it does not mess up your pump and nozzles?

I believe it is just a filter to catch anything that may be suspended in your water , before it clogs your nozzles
Yeah I was just reading about microns... 10 would not be small enough to reduce the crap in the water that I do not want lol. My reservoir is sealed so I do not have to worry about bonus material falling into it. lol

I use the filter that came with the MK, and keep a lid on the reservoir. The lid keeps out most pet hair & general airborne crud (yeah, the dog's never been in that room—pet hair is magical!); the only time it's off is when filling the reservoir.
1620891329515.jpeg

Calcium actually dissolves in water (as opposed to being suspended) so simple filtering usually won't remove it anyway.

I use the filter that came with the MK, and keep a lid on the reservoir. The lid keeps out most pet hair & general airborne crud (yeah, the dog's never been in that room—pet hair is magical!); the only time it's off is when filling the reservoir.
View attachment 300974

Calcium actually dissolves in water (as opposed to being suspended) so simple filtering usually won't remove it anyway.
My MistKing never came with a filter.

Back
Top Bottom