Mistking emergency HELP!

paigesc

We are configuring our mistking and it's leaking water at the fittings were the line goes in at each fitting (where the hose goes into the tee's. Everyone of them !)

What are we doing? We went by the instructions and are flipping out.. (well, my husband is - LMAO)

Please help !

I would start with making sure the hoses are securely in the fittings. These style of fittings you need to push the hose into the fitting until it stops.

As a test you can use some light pressure to pull on the hoses and they should not pull out.

we did that. we pressed them in until they clicked and they are secure but the water is pouring out -

Their have been a couple times where i "thought" my hoses were connected but i didn't push them in enough. With it doing it on ALL of them my guess is they are not in. Even though you think they are. but thats JMO

As a few others have said, push it in further. I had the same problem almost tried taking apart the nozzle. Decided to just try to push it a little bit further instead and it went in another 1/8th of an inch or so.

I had one of my fittings do this and the issue was the small O ring inside of the T. It needs to pushed all the way in if you can reach in with a small screw driver and make sure it is in all the way that fixed my problem. I think Marty is on his way to the Daytona show so you may have a longer wait than normal to hear from him.

THANKS GUYS! YOU ROCK :D

It was what everyone said... they weren't pushed in far enough.. SIGH

I really appreciate all of the help :)

Back
Top Bottom