MistKing daily cycle via new seconds timer?

wlamore

Nosy (is a Ambilobe) but we like the name Mr. Nosy Be. Nosy for short. He is a rescue that had his jaw broken when young by his brother. It is and old break now and does bother him nor us in anyway.

I just got a new MistKing spray system for 1 cage, 1 Chameleon

I am setting it up as we speak and was wondering if anybody might have a proven 24 hour cycle to set it to.

It needs to be up and running before we leave Thursday and return the following Monday for the Holidays.

This Umbrella plant states it can take frequent watering but to let the soil dry out in between times. I covered the soil with river stone to keep the lizard from trying to eat it to avoid intestinal issues. Also I was told it is best to leave the bottom area open so the feeder insects cannot hide. I have sphagnum moss but even though it would look good that would really create a hiding spot as stated.

My goal is to not inundate the new Umbrella plant to death with water and not end up overflowing the drip pan while we are gone. If it is on in short bursts ( # of spray bursts per hour and # of secs to have it stay on.) Wanting this to repeat over 24 hour cycle.

If anyone has a pretested cycle that will keep him hydrated, plant living and not flooding I would love to hear it. If I had more time to experiment I could find this out myself what works best.

wlamore

eastern indigos, yellow tails, banded gilas, mexican milksnakes, blood pythons, true light-phase indian pythons and of course last but not least 2 alley cats Moxie and Calli.
DSC00117.JPG
DSC00114.JPG

Back
Top Bottom