Mistking bulkhead

tonyjaws

I got my mistking and went to set it up today, but the bulkhead I received isn’t what’s described in the manual. It’s like some cheap white plastic piece, anyone else experienced this? All the videos I see looks like the metal piece shown in the instructions, not this

Attachments

• 48A84285-F52D-43E3-9B3C-CF42BE904F2A.jpeg
    48A84285-F52D-43E3-9B3C-CF42BE904F2A.jpeg
    240.3 KB · Views: 37
I got my mistking and went to set it up today, but the bulkhead I received isn’t what’s described in the manual. It’s like some cheap white plastic piece, anyone else experienced this? All the videos I see looks like the metal piece shown in the instructions, not this
That actually is for the filter that goes on the inside of the reservoir, the bulk head is metal. So you may have just got an incomplete setup

That actually is for the filter that goes on the inside of the reservoir, the bulk head is metal. So you may have just got an incomplete setupthathought so…. I definitely did not receive a bulkhead then
That actually is for the filter that goes on the inside of the reservoir, the bulk head is metal. So you may have just got an incomplete setup
Thank you, I thought so… I definitely did not receive a bulkhead then

Damn that’s frustrating
I think the most frustrating thing is that this is their mistake and I have to wait all weekend just for a reply on the matter. And with it being an international order, who knows how this is gonna work out or how long it’s gonna take. Usually these things can be taken care of right away but now I’m just waiting around for them to reply. Probably the worst “first experience” I’ve ever had as a customer simply due to the magnitude of the situation.

Mine came with plastic, but I ordered a metal one. Always had issues with leaks until I switched.
That’s so weird too because their website the starter shows a metal bulkhead and says nothing about a plastic one

Attachments

• CA7D12FE-BD78-4A41-B39F-34B6AF485858.jpeg
    CA7D12FE-BD78-4A41-B39F-34B6AF485858.jpeg
    125.3 KB · Views: 36
  • A83D19F9-7844-4DB6-BB3E-3A1AD3603ECE.jpeg
    A83D19F9-7844-4DB6-BB3E-3A1AD3603ECE.jpeg
    166.6 KB · Views: 41
That’s so weird too because their website the starter shows a metal bulkhead and says nothing about a plastic one

Mine is much older, probably almost 10 years??? I hope they all come with the metal one now. Hopefully Marty will get back to you quickly.

Hey Tony,
sorry I come here once in a blue moon randomly. Curious did you get the situation corrected? Did we send you one if it was missing ?
Marty

Back
Top Bottom