Misting

It won’t let me link it... but here...

Attachments

• 67D0B624-3082-49A0-89A2-AE359681A529.png
    67D0B624-3082-49A0-89A2-AE359681A529.png
    120.8 KB · Views: 99
So I ordered a reptibreeze stand... but it turns out my chams cage is smaller than the size of the stand. I feel like it should be fine but this is what the website says? The width of my cage is 16 inches so if anyone has input if they think it would still work that’d be so helpful!!

Attachments

• 182B6712-5829-4E08-B3DE-86C78AD5BAB3.jpeg
    182B6712-5829-4E08-B3DE-86C78AD5BAB3.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 127
So I ordered a reptibreeze stand... but it turns out my chams cage is smaller than the size of the stand. I feel like it should be fine but this is what the website says? The width of my cage is 16 inches so if anyone has input if they think it would still work that’d be so helpful!!
I just messaged you. Unfortunately, the stand will only work with the 2x2x4 cage unless you are able to rig something up.

If you’re going to eventually get the 2x2x4 Repti Breeze, you’ll be all set. In the meantime you can rig up something to go across the stand top to hold your current enclosure. Some pvc or even regular wooden boards might do nicely. Just make sure they are stable enough so if the enclosure gets bumped, it won’t fall.

Do you all think that I could use plastic wrap to put around sides of my chams cage to help the humidity? Or other ways I can use household items?? I just bought a MistKing and am trying to save up right now ahha! The trash bag I’ve been using hasn’t been keeping humidity that much. Any creative people out there I appreciate your ideas in advance!

Do you all think that I could use plastic wrap to put around sides of my chams cage to help the humidity? Or other ways I can use household items?? I just bought a MistKing and am trying to save up right now ahha! The trash bag I’ve been using hasn’t been keeping humidity that much. Any creative people out there I appreciate your ideas in advance!
I don’t see why you couldn’t try plastic wrap for the time being. I’d only cover two sides though.

Back
Top Bottom