Misting Systems

Howdy,

Bob also sells a PM-50 which still isn't listed on his site but for sale none-the-less.

Here's what he said a few months ago...

Although we are going to officially release the product in mid to late June, it is completed and available. Quick history behind the system; we will not sell anything that is of low quality and take great pride in making only top of the line products. To make a system that would cost less, but still provide the quality I demand was a challenge. The PM-50 is not significantly less expensive than our other models, but every bit helps when one is on a budget, with an introductory price of $129.95. The PMP-50 pump shares many of the same features our premium PMP-60 & 70 pumps do, including intermittent or continuous operation, even if run dry without any damage. Pump will stay cool, even if run continuously, pump is self priming as our other pumps are and is just as quite as our other pumps. The PMP-50 pump can handle up to 12 nozzles and will outperform any other standard system. We have introduced adjustable nozzles with this system, but have designed them so they can be locked in place, preventing any accidental movement to an undesired position. The nozzles are using a good quality plastic nozzle and can be upgraded to our premium nozzles. We still use our ¼” opaque tubing which outperforms other types of tubing used. The system doesn’t include a timer as many of our customers already have one, helping to reduce the cost. Timers can be purchased separately if desired and we are also adding a new cycle timer to our accessories. The cycle timer will be able to operate from 2 to 120 sec. per cycle with an off time between cycles from 12 minutes to 12 hours. Hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Bob Pound [email protected] www.pro-products.com

Where can you find it for sale ? the Pro50 I mean? Just email him and ask about it?

Where can you find it for sale ? the Pro50 I mean? Just email him and ask about it?

He told me to just order the PM-60 and put in the special instructions/comments box that you would like to order the PM-50 for $129.95

yup, i love mine. i only run the 2 nozzles that came with and and have never had a problem with it! great product!

Back
Top Bottom