Misters!

SxHLegend

I'm looking to get an automatic mister and I was wondering what you veterans use? What brand do you think is best?

mistking, hands down!

their quality puts most other auto misters to shame, nozzles are top notch..you get a super fine mist. the pump itself is well crafted and can run dry with no problems.

make sure you use distilled water though, or else the nozzles will become clogged!
(tapwater treated with a water conditioner is fine too)

local NY company called pro products. you may spend a little more than 99 dollar cheap mistking ( no offense) but i personally think pro-products makes a great mister and you get really nice grade nozzels. https://www.chameleonforums.com/misters-72543/www.proproducts.com...there may be a hyphen in the URL. check em out. also, great costomer service. you can talk about naything to the owner/operator and he is willing to tell you all his trade secrets about the product.

Last edited:
I've only owned Mistking, but I recommend them whole-heartedly. And Marty's customer service is great, I've emailed him back and forth at 2-3am and he's right there to help me with my purchase. I have the basic $99 pump and love it, it's all I need for my cages and it works superbly.

I would like to see an Aquazamp in person because I've heard great things and I'd like to be able to recommend them as well but I can't without seeing one in action. But they've got an excellent reputation as well and they're made in the US, so shipping is probably less.

Thank you for the info! I've looked into both now and some other ones that are cheaper but I think I'll save for the starter mistking.

Back
Top Bottom