Mister Recomendations

i am looking for an automatic mister for my veiled chameleon. I currently manually mist, but I want to switch to a more regular method. Any suggestions? I have a 6 month year old veiled chameleon. And I'm making a 3 1/2 foot screened crate for him. I have a heating/UB lamp, but I am switching to a separate system after my next pay check. Amy suggestions for misters? (Links if possible) I'm trying to stay under 100

i am looking for an automatic mister for my veiled chameleon. I currently manually mist, but I want to switch to a more regular method. Any suggestions? I have a 6 month year old veiled chameleon. And I'm making a 3 1/2 foot screened crate for him. I have a heating/UB lamp, but I am switching to a separate system after my next pay check. Amy suggestions for misters? (Links if possible) I'm trying to stay under 100
Mistking and climist. Are the ones recommended here all the time. They're both around 130 so you'll have to fork over the extra 40 with shipping plus 5 for a reservoir bucket. Monsoon seems to be really unreliable as I've read the timer burns because water gets in it. I'm sure other experienced members would mention those two

Hmm. Okay thanks. I'll probably just shoot for the mistking anyway. One more question of you but the starter pack do you need all the extra stuff like the zip drip and screen top wedge?
Thats up to you. Zip drip just stops the nozzle from dripping when its done spraying. I myself do not really care about a few drips. I also don't have the wedge.

Hmm. Okay thanks. I'll probably just shoot for the mistking anyway. One more question of you but the starter pack do you need all the extra stuff like the zip drip and screen top wedge?

I used the wedges and would highly recommend them if you have a screen cage. They are inexpensive to include with your original order but shipping is expensive if you decide that you want them later. The same can be said for an extra nozzle. I wish I had ordered an extra one with a T fixture with my original purchase. After install I decided that I wanted extra coverage inside the cage and I ordered the nozzle, a couple of elbows and some clips. Shipping cost me almost as much as the parts themselves.

What about the reptirain with zoomed? Does that also burn out fast?
When I decided on my system I ruled out Reptirain pretty quickly because the good reviews are few and far between. Apparently it leaks pretty badly. I went with CliMist just because it was slightly cheaper with free-shipping. I was in the same boat you are, I just hand-misted a few more months and saved up the difference. Skipped a few fast-food lunches and some $4 coffees and I ordered my CliMist this morning!

I have a Pro Mist PM-60 for sale. Anyone interested? I'll be posting it on Craigslist. Also have 2 mesh cages 18x18x36, 2 deep dome fixutures and 2 slim line fixtures.

Back
Top Bottom