Mist Schedule

Taydynn

I wanted to get an opinion on my listing schedule and if I should change it or not. Right now I use a listing system, Dripper, and fogger. I mist for 2 min 15 min before lights turn on then use a Dripper during the day. I then mist for another 2 min 15 min before lights turn off. I used to mist after the lights turned off but she hates getting misted while sleeping. I use a fogger at night also.

Hi. Your misting schedule sounds great. How long during the day do you run the dripper? What are your temperatures during the night?
The Dripper is usually for a few hours. It’s a homage Dripper that’s about 16 oz so I fill that up and let it drip till it runs out. Temps get to 62° at the bottom of the cage and 65° at the top.

The Dripper is usually for a few hours. It’s a homage Dripper that’s about 16 oz so I fill that up and let it drip till it runs out. Temps get to 62° at the bottom of the cage and 65° at the top.
Night temps are great and perfect for fogging! You could reduce the dripper time IMO down to about 15-20 minutes. Between misting and fogging, she shouldn’t need more than that. Go by the color of urates though. If they are white or have just a little yellow or orange at one end, then she’s well hydrated.

Back
Top Bottom