Mist King vs AquaZamp

svamarlins

Hey Everyone,
Curious what everyone has if they have a misting system. Im looking to buy one and not sure which to get. Would love to hear your imput and what your expeirences are and what you think. Thanks

I have the mistking and really like it but I have also heard good things on aquazamp. I think either one would work well but Marty with mistking comes on this forum and he answered my questions I emailed him within 15 minutes so I say Mistking

I don't have both, so I can't compare them but I do have the MistKing and think it's absolutely wonderful.
I bought a second MistKing a year after the first, so I could have more chams in another part of the house.
No regrets whatsoever.

I also only have the mistking, but I love it. It spays a fine mist as opposed to more like rain drops, but you can always make rain drops with the mistking if you get creative about how/where you point it. My guys love the fine mist though, they'll stand infront of the nozzle with their face pointed at the stream and their eyes closed lol.

i have stuff from both both put out mist. one is from the USA one isnt...

Last edited:
I use AquaZamp (with the rain dome) on my melleri free range and it's awesome. It was easy to set up and makes life so much easier. I plan to get another system to run in my cages which are located in a different room.

The pump is fairly quiet - the free range is in our living room and it doesn't interfere with talking or watching tv, it has an automatic timer so I don't even have to think about it except to occassionally refill it.

Also, Kevin is super nice and has answered all my questions - most of which have been about my melleri - the AquaZamp is pretty straight forward!

I think the concept behind the RainDome and the price/performance difference is what sets AquaZamp apart. Im going aquazamp myself.

Having seen the Mist King running ( be it in my shower) I think for the $40 difference or $40 cheaper depending on the model, I think it's well worth it. Plus you get Marty too.

Kevin is awesome and puts out a great product with customer service I've read to be excellent. Plus, he is local for me and everything is USA made. I'm planning on getting myself an AquaZamp sometime soon.

Mistking for me within the next 2 weeks I will be placing my order because thats when my new terrarium will be ready.

Well I just spent 3 hours with Kevin and even though I have information overload :) I have to say he is very knowledgable. So I will be going with him. Thanks everyone for your info

I had an incident with my mistking power supply recently during an electrical storm and I pm'd Marty and he was right on it for me by having one of their retailers ship me out a chord ASAP. I had to go back to the "primitive" hastle of hand misting for awhile while I waited for it to be shipped out, but I surely was relieved when I received it. I dont know how I lived without the thing in the first place now that I have one.

I have both-

The only difference is where they are manufactured. Aquazamp is USA made.. Mistking is China made and Canada distributed.

Either way, you'll end up way better off than a hand mister!

if the resrvoir runs out of water can aquazamp run dry like mistking pump can? And the rain dome, does it create fog or raindrops or both?

if the resrvoir runs out of water can aquazamp run dry like mistking pump can? And the rain dome, does it create fog or raindrops or both?

lmfao really? its misting its not brain surgery..an i wouldnt reccomend runnin that mistking or any of them dry to many times lol or ya wont be braggin it still works..:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom